Thursday, May 13, 2010

Q: Important Issue

Issue: Poaching

1. Why is this important?
It makes me sad when I know that lots of animals around the world are being hunted to extinction because of just one valuable body part they have.

2. Why do I care?
I care because I believe that animals have rights to how they are treated. We don't even care about them when we are done hunting. Removing a horn, teeth, or fur can cause great pain to them. It's like cutting our noses off and leaving us to make do with our loss.

3. Why should others care?
Like I said, these animals are being left to make do without a body part even if it's essential to their survival. How would we feel if, one day, they evolved to be as intelligent as humans, and cut off our body parts to sell to others?

4. What am I going to do about it?
I am going to make some posters to raise awareness of poaching and post them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment